Skip to main content

Featured Post

WHY MARCUS RASHFORD WAS ABSENT FOR THE FULHAM GAME

How I fell in love with My Boyfriend's Best friend P 2.

Incase you did not read the first part P1, Click me to read the first part

My boyfriend quickly jumped out of bed into his boxers and ran out behind me crying out "I am sorry baby I can explain... baby I can fix this, you need to give me a hearing ear..."
How I fell in love with my boyfriend's best friend p2



Half way into the the hostel court yard, he discovered he was putting on just boxers and ran back to the room.
Back at Mike's place, I told him the whole story. As I talked, I got a little emotional because it occurred to me my room mate and boyfriend might have been sleeping together for long and I was just not aware. I got bitter as I wallowed in thoughts.  My years of faithfulness might have just been in vain.
Mike saw the hurt evaporating out of my soul and came up toward me. He embraced me so tight and whispered to my ears "well now you have someone who will never hurt you... you have someone who will value and appreciate you all the days life will offer... you have me baby... cry not... let's make this moments the best starting from now"
I could not only hear,  but feel his words as they dropped on the surface of my heart.  His tight hug got me 'horny' we did it again.
It was barely 48 hours since I met Mike but we had  already had sex three times. In the bed room, on the kitchen shelve and now on the parlor couch. After that round, we both slept off and i only got up late into the evening.
How I fell in love with my boyfriend's best friend
P2

I got up to see that Mike had left. He surely did not want to cut my siest Short, I thought to myself while going to the kitchen to prepare something for dinner. While in the kitchen I heard music coming from the balcony of the posterior part of the little castle. It was a song by the singer, Edsheeran. That was my favorite song. The wordings pulled my attention from the work I was doing and got me going toward the back door where the sound came from. As I opened the door,  there stood Mike, dressed in suit and tie like hottest guy I ever met and would ever meet. Infront of him was a well decorated table carrying a bottle of "Cooks'' champaign and two wine glasses. The table also had assorted desserts with barbecue. The aroma in that space was so breathing taking but what actually took my breathe was the sweetness of my barely one day old lover. Right infront of the table was a heart designed in roses and the writing read... "If loving you kills,  dead will be my best wish for I don't mind dying if I will die after loving you". My eyes watered at the romance. I struggled holding my emotions innert but couldn't.  Out a sudden, I started sobbing... not out of pain... toomuch joy could really make me cry like a year old girl. Mike in a courtesy gesture, handed over to me a tissue and after I dried my eyes, he said to me "Can I have this dance?" While extending his right arm towards me with his head bowed to the ground and his left hand at his back like a 'Tango' dancer does it.
Without hesitation,  I gave into his request and we rocked the dance floor minutes in the company of Edsheeran's musical bars, after which we ate together like It was my first date with Mike.

 Yes it was an official way to replay our meeting. After the meal, carried me in arms, my legs clenching together at his back like a knot to ensure my stability and we went inside. I wanted more... My whole body asked for more... inside, I pulled off my clothes and stood all null, untied his tie slowly and took off his shirts and pants one button at a time until he was as he came to earth, then I pulled him into the shower and under the dripping of the cold waters of the shower, we did it again.
The next morning, I discovered my boyfriend or "ex boyfriend" Raph had given left me over 50 missed calls while I had the best moments of my life with Mike. I did not want any explanation from either him or Claire my roommate.  I never wanted to give him a chance for I feared o could get pathetic and forgive him. I knew my soft spot so well. As I held the phone, he came calling again and just then,  Mike was walking into the living room. "Is he the one?" Asked Mike.
"Yes he is... he's been calling since last night" I replied.

"Give me the one. Let me be the one to talk to him" Mike added.
I handed over the phone to him.

"Do not bother calling again man. She's in good hands. I did not know you could be this cruel to tear up the very heart that stood for you against all odds... she has moved on already. Just groom your new relationship with Claire and make sure you do not cheat on her too" Mike spoke onto the phone with a voice as stern as that of a protective big brother. After speaking, he hung up even before Raph could say a word and handed over my phone to me.
"It will be okay baby" Mike assured me, in a bid to cheer up my mood.

P3 coming up soon...

In your opinion, am I doing the right thing with Mike? Please answer in the comment box below.

This Story is written by Tim N. Edwin.

If you enjoyed the story, please help us share it in a group. Thank you very much.


Popular posts from this blog

IRNA reports that Iran has revealed an underground air force base.

 IRNA reports that Iran has revealed an underground air force base.   In this handout photo taken on February 7, 2023, Iran's Army Chief, Major General Abdolrahim Mousavi, and Iranian Armed Forces Chief of Staff, Major General Mohammad Bagheri, tour the country's first subterranean air force facility, known as "Eagle 44." Iran's Army  According to the official IRNA news agency, Iran on Tuesday unveiled "Eagle 44," the country's first fighter jet-sized underground air force facility. According to IRNA, the "Eagle 44" base has the capacity to house and control combat jets and drones. The report didn't go into much detail on where the base was.According to IRNA, it is one of the most significant air force bases in the nation and was constructed deep below to house aircraft armed with long-range cruise missiles.   In an effort to defend its military assets from potential airstrikes by Israel, Iran's army revealed information on

Sub-Saharan Africa is now the world's hotspot of violent Islamic extremism

 NAIROBI, Kenya According to a recent assessment by the U.N.'s office for international development, s ub-Saharan Africa is now the world's hotspot of violent Islamic extremism , and people are joining more frequently for economic reasons than theological ones. When compared to the figures in a previous research published in 2017, the UNDP report released on Tuesday stated that 92% of recruits to extremist groups are joining for better jobs and escalating poverty. It claimed that the COVID-19 epidemic, rising inflation, and climate change had all had a negative impact on the livelihoods of several Africans.     According to the report, the number of persons joining extremist groups for religious reasons has dropped by 57%.   In eight African nations—Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Somalia, and Sudan—nearly 2,200 persons were questioned for the report. According to the investigation, more than 1,000 respondents were both willing volunteers and coerced r

Magnitude 7.8 Earthquake Slammed Turkey and Syria on Monday

  According to officials and agencies, a magnitude 7.8 earthquake that slammed Turkey and Syria early on Monday left more than 4,300 people dead and thousands injured. Aid organizations are especially concerned about northwest Syria, where more than 4 million people were already reliant on humanitarian assistance and thousands of buildings collapsed in both nations. According to the US Geological Survey, the earthquake, one of the greatest to impact the area in more than 100 years, occurred 24.1 kilometers (14.9 miles) beneath the surface in Turkey's Gaziantep province, 23 kilometers (14.2 miles) east of Nurdagi. Following terrible earthquakes that claimed more than 5,000 lives and toppled structures across southeast Turkey and northern Syria, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey has announced seven days of national mourning, and Syria has asked the UN for assistance.